Yay! Finally getting time to properly thank the person who nominated me for this award!
Thank you Michael @ My Comic Relief! I know you nominated me a million years ago but better late than never?
1) Display the award logo on your blog.
2) Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3) Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
4) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
5) Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
6) Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
7) Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
8) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
9) Share the link to your best post.
I’m smart, sassy and a little smart-assy… Seriously though, I am all of those things but I am also a devoted mommy to a 2-yr-old daughter, love my family to bits and can read freakishly fast. That’s 3 things right?
Questions & Answers:
1) If you were a superhero in real life, would you let anyone in on your secret? If so, who? Why?
Yes. I would have to let my husband know because how else would I explain suddenly leaving at any given moment?
2) Where would you go if you had a two week, all expense-paid vacation to anywhere in the world?
Australia for sure! Beaches, dry heat, amazing accent and kangaroos! Thats’s a pretty epic vacation.
3) Regardless of whether or not you actively enjoy doing karaoke, what is/would be your go-to karaoke jam?
Anything by Shania Twain. Thanks to my mother’s obsession, I know all of the words to all of her songs!
4) Who would play you in the movie of your life? (I stole this from the Bradscribe because I dig it.)
Rose McGowan– She’s hot, weird and can do very eccentric roles. She’d be a great “Me”, plus we both have ivory (pasty) skin and black hair! Well, we when she has hair.
…and the weird/fun one…
5) If you had to have a talking animal sidekick for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?
An iguana because I’m allergic to anything with fur and it would enjoy Australia’s climate.
My 5 Questions:
1) Favourite supervillain and why?
2) If you were to write an novel, what genre would it be?
3) If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would be the first thing you’d do with your winnings?
4) Wine or beer?
5) If you had to swap your nose with any other body part, what part would you choose?